Most people tend to set goals whenever the New Year approaches, and although I have plenty of IRL goals to work towards, I also have quite an impressive list of gaming goals for 2016.
Are you guys ready? Here it comes. Remember. These are goals for the entirety of 2016 so it looks like a really big list.
Get all my battle classes to 60. The list currently looks as followed:
- Paladin 50
- Warrior 35
- Dark Knight 30
- White Mage 50
- Scholar/Summoner 50
- Astrologian 31
- Monk 31
- Ninja 57
- Bard 53
- Black mage 50
- Machinist 31
Get all 2.0 relics
- White Mage
Summoner Black Mage Dragoon
If I get to finish these goals I’ll probably add goals for my Crafting and Gathering classes, but Battle classes take priority for now.
Onto the next category…
- Finish “Inside Out” playset on Disney Infinity.
- Finish “Twiligh of the Republic” Star Wars Playset on Disney Infinity
- Finish Tales of Zestiria
- Finish FF Type-0 HD
- Finish Witcher 3
- Finish “Majora’s Mask”
- Finish “Bravely Default”
- Finish “Donkey Kong Country Returns”
- Finish “New Super Mario Bros. 2”
Other PC games
- Battle to rank 1 in Heroes of the Storm
- Obtain all card backs for every month in Hearhtstone
- Unlock and play through all adventures in Hearthstone
- Finish Trine 1 and 2 on steam
- Finish “Ori and the Blind Forest”
- Finish “Ducktales Remastered”
As you all can see it’s quite a big list. It’s also something for me to refer to when I don’t know what to write about on my blog throughout the year… So expect some update posts on it!
For now I’m going to return to fiddling around on my tablet playing some Candy Crush type games since I’m simply too tired to do something else right now. I’ll try to push out a blogpost on the 31st looking back at my year in gaming… But no promises 🙂
That's a lot of goals! But I think you can totally do it. 😀
I know I've been rather ambitious haha. This is for an entire year though… So I should be able to complete a lot of it 🙂 Ninja is close to dinging 60 already!