Yesterday I caved and pre-ordered Battle for Azeroth. Unfortunately for me I could only unlock the Horde Allied races since I’ve not earned the proper achievements for the Alliance ones. This will be something on the list as goal in February, but I will talk about that a bit later on.
Lets look back at what I’ve done in January first!
- In World of Warcraft I’ve gotten my Warrior to Prestige level 2, finally unlocking the PvP skins for my Artifact weapons. So goal done! I’ve also finished the Argus campaign (well technically I finished it today, but I’ll count it!) so goal done! I’ve cleared Tomb of Sargeras on LFR, but unfortunately didn’t clear Antorus. I’ve done the first wing but stalled out after.
I’ve not touched my Paladin at all this month and I think it’s a bit of a shame. However with little time to play I would rather focus on getting everything done on my Warrior that I want done so I’m not too disappointed by the whole not attaining goals on Paladin.
- In Final Fantasy XIV I’ve leveled both my Miner and Botanist to level 70, so goals done! I’ve also brought up Fisher to 44 but kind of stalled out there. Instead of piddling around on my Machinist I’ve been leveling my Summoner. She’s currently level 63 and going to 70 slow and steady.
- In other games I’ve not touched Xenoblade Chronicles at all unfortunately. I’ve been strangely captured by Yo Kai Watch 2 though and am slowly making my way through that game as we speak. I’m about 7 hours in and probably halfway through the story. I’ll see where that takes me.
- In non gaming goals I have read “The Wise Man’s Fear” so goal done! I didn’t however manage to finish off Lie to Me or watch the new season of Black Mirror.
I managed to strike off a few things off the list for January for which I’m grateful. I didn’t accomplish everything I hoped I would but I’m getting there. Slow and steady. I did a bit more than I planned to do in FFXIV and a bit less in WoW. Let’s see how this balances out in February.
- In FFXIV I’d like to get my Summoner/Scholar to 70. I also want to unlock and experience all the 4.2 content. I also want to nudge Fisher closer to 70 and, if I get Summoner up quick turn my attention back to Machinist to get another class to 70. I may also want to power my Black Mage to level 60 purely so I can get rid of the heinous level 50 casting set I currently run with.
- In WoW I want to get Exalted with the Argussian Reach and Army of the Light on my Warrior so I can unlock the Alliance allied races. I also want to clear out my questlog and do the Antorus raid in LFR. I may want to level my Shaman a bit so I can start working through another class campaign, but I’ll see. Again this depends on the time I have available to me.
- In other games I want to continue playing Yo Kai Watch and hopefully finish off the mainstory. I may dabble in Breath of the Wild aswell seeing as I have reconnected my WiiU.
- In the non-gaming world I want to focus on getting back into shape again. My goal for this month is to lose atleast 2 kilograms (4 pounds ish). I am quite overweight for my length and I’m starting to feel the necessity to slim down again. Eventually I want to drop 15 kilograms (30 pounds ish) this year. If I can attain 2 kilograms per month I should be on this goal somewhere at the end of the summer. Hopefully it will go a bit faster than that though.
Again I’m making small goals for February. With work being crazy stressful I just don’t know how much time I will actually have to game, seeing as I tend to fall asleep when I get home. Most of my progress will come from days off and during weekends, which are also days where I have to do chores or make appointments. So yeah, my actual game time isn’t actually that much.
I guess we’ll see how far I’ve come when it’s February 28th.