So we’ve finally made it to what is offically the first day of Blaugust this year! July has been a bit of a wild ride for me with time off, Shadowbringers launch and hosting a friend for a week. It’s the reason why I didn’t really want to tie down on a “goals for the month” post. However August should be calmer and thus I feel like I can actually devote some time to setting goals for the month.
- Cap weekly on the new tomestones in FFXIV and get healing gear upgrades
- Level my Black Mage to 80. Level my Red Mage to 80
- Level my Alchemist to 70. Level my Culinarian to 50. Level my Botanist and Miner to 80
- Poke away at the ARR Relic chain for the White Mage weapon. I really want more transmog options… I’m currently at the Atma step.
- Play through Nazjatar and Mechagon content in WoW and unlock flying
- Play some GW2
- Play through and write about FFVIII, not necessarily finish it though
- Play through and write about Spider-man on the PS4
So as you can see for August my main focus will still be on FFXIV and getting stuff done there. Otherwise I want to put some time in the new WoW content and some time in general playing Guild Wars 2. Finally I already announced I wanted to be playing FFVIII and Spider-man so I will be doing just that. I’m hoping to finish Spider-man this month, I’m not aiming to finish FFVIII but I do want to make some decent progress.
All in all I think all the goals I’ve set are doable, I just need to be smart with planning my game time to achieve all of them.