Today my vacation starts which means about 2.5 weeks of not having to even remotely think about work. I can finally turn my attention to a lot of games but also to cleaning the attic and other stuff in my room aswell as getting rid of a lot of stuff in the garden and shed. We have so much junk and it’s been annoying me since forever and now that my dad and his GF are on vacation for 5 weeks I really want to take the time to get things sorted.
I think one of the reasons I didn’t finish many things in May is because I just set goals that I wasn’t really believing in. Eventually I want to level everything in FFXIV yes, but trying to get so much stuff levelled up in a short time is just undoable. So for June I’m going to change things and focus on stuff I really WANT to complete, and not stuff I feel like I should complete.
So here is the list:
Taking it a bit broader so going to share FFXIV and WoW under one category: MMO’s.
- Level Machinist to 50 on FFXIV
- Unlock all 3.3 content on FFXIV
- Do the Golden Saucer event on both my Moogle and Cactuar character
- Get 100k gold on WoW Alliance side (currently sitting on 83k)
- Start working on the 300 toys achievement in WoW (currently sitting on 102)
- Reach rank 20 in Hearthstone
- Reach level 15 in Overwatch
- Finish Chapter 4 of the Diablo Season
- Play HotS and unlock another Hero (Lunara or Chromie)
Consoles and Handhelds
- Defeat the second gym in Pokémon X
- Defeat the 4th gym in Pokémon Blue
- Play through chapter 8 and some side missions in Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright
- Play through the House of Gales in Legend of Zelda: A Link between Worlds
- Ratchet and Clank: PLAY IT!
This is about it. A lot less goals than in May even though I have a lot more time to play. I just really want to focus on the stuff that I enjoy right now and anything extra is a bonus. So yeah, let’s get started with June!