So last weekend I had big plans for this week. Lots of stuff to do in FFXIV and try to make some progress in Pokémon Blue. Let’s see what became of that shall we?
Level Monk to 35 Level Machinist to 35 Level Armorsmith to 20 Level Blacksmith to 20
- Complete Scholar Zenith Relic (2.0)
- Get to and defeat the second Gym in Pokémon Blue (this will be my train game!)
As far as levelling went, I had a very succesful week. Both my Monk and Machinist made it to level 35 (and quite a way into 36 aswell) and I managed to get my crafters to level 20 aswell. I haven’t really had the time to pick up the Scholar Relic quest, but seeing as April isn’t technically over yet I could just start and maybe finish it tonight.
I did make some progress in Pokémon aswell, just not as much as I had hoped. With the arrival of both Tides of War and Illidan I’ve been reading much more than I have been playing games and thus booked less progress than I had hoped.
However tomorrow starts a new month, and as I’m happier when I have stuff scheduled to do I think I’ll make goals for the month of May and see how many I can actually achieve.
Goals for FFXIV
- Level Monk to 50
- Level Machinist to 50
- Level Alchemist to 30
- Level Armorer to 30
- Level Blacksmith to 30
- Level Culinarian to 30
- Level Goldsmith to 30
- Level Leatherworker to 30
- Level Fisher to 30
- Level Miner to 30
- Finish Scholar 2.0 Relic Zenith
- Finish Monk 2.0 Relic Zenith
Goals for Blizzard Games
- Get rank 20 in Hearthstone
- Finish second wing of League of Explorers
- Unlock third wing of League of Explorers
- Finish Diablo 3 chapter 4 for the season
- Play Overwatch! (I got early acces to open beta)
Both Gaming and otherwise related, I want to do all of this aswell.
- Finish reading Illidan
- Finish watching Gotham season 1
- Defeat second and third Gyms in Pokémon Blue
- Play through two additional worlds/mission clusters in Ratchet and Clank
- Wrap up some personal stuff related to University.
As you can see I have quite a list for May. Luckily for me a lot of these goals are “easily” attainable. For instance all the crafters in FFXIV I want to level are already above level 20, which makes me confident I can get atleast a few of them up to level 30 aswell. Rank 20 in Hearthstone is something I aim for every season aswell, so nothing new there. I really want to get a bit more time in on Ratchet and Clank though and also on atleast one handheld game, hence I picked Pokémon Blue.
At the end of May we’ll see how far I’ve come with all of this. I hope quite far! I do really love ticking things off my list…