September has flown by. I can hardly believe tomorrow is October first. Where did my final weeks of summer go? Fall has arrived and with it colder weather, the need for house slippers and blankets. It’s dark out much earlier and everyone is slowly looking forward to the holidays. The weather has turned aswell and it makes me feel way less guilty about staying inside and game and that’s exactly what I’m planning to do this month.
But first… How did I do with my September goals?
- Level my Monk to level 80 in FFXIV. Start leveling my Samurai afterwards?
- Complete the level 80 job quests for Botanist and Miner
- Level Culinarian to level 70 + job quests
Start taking either Leatherworker, Armorer or Blacksmith through Ixal dailies towards level 50
- Work on White Mage relic
Work towards getting Exalted with the Nazjatar reps on WoW retail
Play some GW2
Play some WoW Classic
Play through/finish Oninaki
Pick another game to play on Switch
I’ve not done as well as I hoped. Even though I put a bit of time into both Guild Wars 2 and World of Warcraft Classic it has not been enough to really enjoy the games. I have made some progress towards reputations on WoW Retail but again not that much. I picked up Blacksmith to take through Ixal dailies but I’m only at level 35. As for the rest of the goals… I got my Culinarian to level 60 and my Monk to 73 but that’s it. I’ve not spent much time on games at all this month.
The only things I’m happy about is that I finished Oninaki, earlier than I thought, and I picked up a new game on my Switch: Link’s Awakening. I want to rinse away the taste of September and all the stress I had during that month and look to October to redeem myself. So here are my goals for October!
- Level my Monk and Samurai to level 80 in FFXIV.
- Complete the level 80 job quests on Botanist and Miner
- Level Culinarian and Blacksmith to level 70 + Job quests. Level Armorsmith to 50.
- Finish atleast three Animus books on my White Mage.
- Get Exalted with Nazjatar and Mechagon in WoW
- Level my Warrior to 120 in WoW
- Defeat Aszhara in the Eternal Palace LFR on my Rogue
- Complete the zone my Ranger is in currently in Guild Wars 2
I’m going full force MMO’s this month. I’ve already picked my non-MMO game and I’m quite confident I’ll be able to finish that. Otherwise I mainly want to focus on levelling all the things in FFXIV and some WoW shenanigans. I also want to give GW2 a bit of love so I want to play through atleast the current zone where my Ranger is in and 100% complete it.
All in all I think these goals should be doable as long as I keep logging on to play. What are your plans for October?
Before I start about what I want to do in October, I want to look back at September first.
I did really well on my goals this month so I hope to be able to push that further!
World of Warcraft
- Finish off the remaining quests on my Rogue. Done! I have one dungeon quest left and one regular one which I’m not attempting for now.
- Get my BfA reputations to Exalted on my Rogue. Nope, I’m stuck on Revered on all of them but it’s a work on progress.
- Finish off the last remaining zone story on my Paladin. Done!
- Gear my Paladin and get her ready to run Mythic+. Done!
- Get Alchemy and Engineering to 150 BfA skill. Nope. Stuck on 125 Engi and 118 Alchemy.
Final Fantasy XIV
- Level my Machinist to level 70 and do all job quests. Done!
- Level my Weaver to level 70 and do all job quests. Done part one, still need to do 70 job quest.
- Pick another Battle class to level and pick another crafting/gathering job to level after completing my first two goals. Done! Started leveling my BLM and am going to pick up Carpenter.
Make progress in a single player game and blog about this. Nope unfortunately.
Next to these goals I’ve also started to seriously level an Allied race in WoW with a friend. I’m currently sitting on level 53 on a Nightborne Mage. Even though I’m not in a rush I would like to keep on leveling this character and maybe start leveling another one just so I can unlock all those sweet Heritage Armors.
Now looking forward, what are my goals for October 2018?
World of Warcraft
- Keep hammering away at the reputations on my Rogue. As you can see in the above screenshot I have them all on Revered atleast and I want to really start getting things to exalted.
- Clear heroic Uldir on my Paladin. I have a raidteam now so I can see it happening soon.
- Keep pushing Mythic+ on my Paladin. Not a set goal but I want to start getting higher than +2 and +3.
- Level my Nightborne Mage. Not sure to what level but I want to keep pushing her up.
Final Fantasy XIV
- Level my Black Mage to 70 and finish all job quests.
- Level my Carpenter to 70 and finish all job quests.
- Work on gearing my WHM
- Finish up opening up all the content I still have to do.
- Finish one of the three games in the Crash Bandicoot N’Sane Trilogy
- Make progress in Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- Make progress in Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Again I’m trying to keep my goals decent. The biggest challenge will be leveling my Carpenter in FFXIV since it’s only level 37. I’m pretty sure that once I hit 50 I can easily level it up with collectible hand ins and beast tribe dailies so once I hit that golden mark I’m good. In WoW I’m mostly putting my Rogue on the backburner when it comes to any content but reputation. I’ll probably just make sure I do my Emissaries every day and see from there. I should be able to make it to a few reputations exalted atleast.